A Training Plan is a document that outlines the formal training you will complete during your apprenticeship or traineeship.
The Training Plan will:
- Be developed using the template provided by Department of Industry
- Be developed by the nominated Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Be developed in consultation with you and your employer
- List the units of competency you are required to complete
- Have you and your employer's signature to show the parties agreement to the plan
- Support competency-based progression and completion
- Be updated regularly to reflect the achievement of units of competency or changes as required
Training Services NSW has more information on training plan requirements.