A Training Contract is the agreement you enter with your employer to establish your apprenticeship or traineeship.
A Training Contract outlines important information, such as:
- The qualification you will be completing
- The term of the contract
- The Registered Training Organisation delivering the formal training
- Any credit for previous training or qualifications
- The employer's name and details
- The apprentice or trainee’s name and details
Training Contracts are registered with Training Services NSW.