Master Builders Pre-Apprenticeship Program
Master Builders Pre-Apprenticeship Program is the first step you should be taking!
Master Builders have created a program with a holistic approach to preparing you to become the best quality 1st year Carpentry Apprentice!
As a Pre-Apprentice, you will learn to handle carpentry tools and equipment, complete small projects and learn to work as a team in a simulated site and workshop environment. You’ll receive your White Card, training in first aid, site safety, maths skills needed on site and how to best handle your pay through the Governments’ Money Smart program.
Plus you’ll hear from people currently working in our industry. Apprentices, Tradies, Sub Contractors and Business Owners will talk to you about their career and answer questions so you have a greater understanding of what this awesome industry is all about.
As this training is subsidised by the NSW Government, there is no cost to you. Our Pre-Apprenticeship Programs are held at our Master Builders Education Centre in Norwest.
• Commit to commit to attending for 3 weeks, 7.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
• Not previously completed a Certificate II in Construction, TVET or Construction Pathways
• Must be signed out of school and be 17 years old or older
• Have a valid driver’s licence and own transport
• A desire to become a carpentry apprentice