Book a spot in our White Card Induction Course!01 April 2019
Venue : Master Builders Education Centre, Norwest NSW
Dates : Monday, 19th August 2019
Time : 8:30am - 4pm
Our White Card Induction Course prepares anyone for potential employment in the building and construction industry.
This course is a mandatory entry-level program for the building and construction industry.
The unit of competency covers the following topics:
• Work Health and Safety legislation
• Hazards, Risks and Control Measures
• Communication and Reporting
• Incident response
• Prepares anyone for potential employment in the building and construction industry
• In NSW entry onto a worksite is not permitted without a white card
• Participants who successfully complete this course will then be eligible to apply for a Construction Induction White Card from SafeWork NSW
• Be at least 15 years of age
• Be proficient in spoken and written English, as SafeWork NSW requires that assessment is undertaken in English
• Provide 100 points of original identification
Participants who successfully complete this nationally recognised unit of competency, will be issued a Statement of Attainment for:
CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry.
More women in trades could be the solution to the skills shortage, study finds
Female workers could be the answer to the skills shortage in manual trades, but only if more is do....
Do you think you will be guaranteed more money in the future if you go to University? Think again.
The team at 7 News have released recent studies that revealed that students that are completing a de....
NSW leads the way for apprentices and trainees
The recent report run through the National Centre of Vocational Education Research has shown that NS....