The benefits of an apprenticeship or traineeship
- Paid while you learn
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications and skills
- Receive structured training that can be on-the-job, off-the-job, or a combination of both
- Gain recognition for existing skills and prior experience to reduce formal training time
- Flexible options - full-time, part-time, or school-based apprenticeship and traineeship
- Provides solid skills and knowledge base that forms a great foundation for multiple career pathways
Visit Australian Apprenticeship for more information on programs, support, advice and steps to become an apprentice.